Friday, August 7, 2015

Fitness & Diet according to Beyoncé

The body of famous singer Beyonce from her first showing up untill today causes different comments. Some just say that she is fat, others admire the curves. Many girls want to have a body like Beyonce - tiny waist and perfect shapely ass.


This article reveals the diet and fitness according to Beyonce, that always deceives sighs.

Diet of Beyoncé Knowles

While Beyoncé was growing up she was plump child "- stated many times Tina Knowles, Beyoncé's mother.

Maybe Beyonce was sometimes
plump , but today her figure steals men's glances. To always look beautiful on stage and on the red carpet, Beyonce take care on her diet.

Beyonce's diet is consisted of foods rich with proteins. The popular singer often consume meat with out fat and green vegetables.

The list of prohibited foods in
Beyonce's diet  are : red meat, bread and alcohol.

"I eat a lot of boring things like green vegetables. I do not eat red meat or bread and I do not drink alcohol - I do not like the taste of alcohol."
Beyonce


During the day Beyonce eat six small meals. According to experts, eating six small meals is the best way of getting a nice solid abs and a flat stomach.

"I go through agony to keep my stomach as much as possible flatter, although it never enough flat for me."
Beyonce 

 

  • First meal: cereal bar (Corny).
  • Second meal: fruits.
  • Third meal: Healthy Salad called "Sasha Salad" which include: chicken , vinegar, green peppers, green vegetables, avocados and tomatoes.
  • Fourth meal: "Oreo" cookies
  • Fifth meal: baked fish with vegetables.
  • Sixt meal: cucumber seasoned with vinegar.

Beyoncé's Fitness 

Beyonce loves to dance. That is one of many ways that keeps her body perfect. She also want to  run outside or on running track and she lifts weights with low weight. 


"I exercise 5 times a week. I get up around 8:30 in the morning and I have cereals breakfast . After half  an hour, I start running for a half an hour/ hour and then I train with weights around 45 minutes."
Beyonce


Once a week she goes to yoga classes.

"Every time when I'm going to yoga classes, I'm crying. I do not know whether this is because it is such a relaxing or because at the end of the class your body can do things that could not initially, so you feel that you accomplished something. Acts as therapy."
Beyonce


This can confirm that the body you see on the pictures or photos of Beyonce is not a "gift from God" and in it this singer invests a lot of time and effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment