Sunday, August 2, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia - I didn't believe it but it WORKS - My personal expirience


I've tried so many diets, working out, pills, medication and no result.The company put how to use - normally 2 a day, 3 a day, before every meal, do not eat this do not eat that but NO RESULTS :(. I saw a new commercial about magical plant Garcinia Cambogia and I said no way - because the commercial was - You are going to get slim with minimal afford, just take it consistently and drink a lot of water. So I said I don't want to try it I don't believe it. After 1 week my friend calls me and said with this words: I bought Garcinia Cambogia from the commercial and it really working! Than I need to see if she is messing with me or this thing is really working. And I start asking questions :
  • Is a pill? - Yes, it's a pill but the capsule is gelatin so I don't have problem swallowing it 
  • How many time you used it? - 2 times a day 30 minutes before meal
  • Is it natural? - 100% natural product and also made in USA - California
  • What is doing? - Suppress appetite and increase serotonin level, boost my metabolism
  • And you are eating less? - Yes, and I drink a lot of water 
  • Is it worth to try it out? From my experience I highly recommend to all - to one who want to lose weight and also to ones that want to maintain their weight    
  • How many pound did you lose? - So far with using 1 week I lost 2.5 pounds
  • How many capsules contains the bottle? 60 so it's monthly supply
After this conversation with my friend that I believe in her words I decided to try it out and everything was as she said - from word to word.

So far I'm using 3 months and I lost 30 pounds - my appetite was suppressed, I'm eating less, my fats are burned and I'll continue using because after reach my weight goal I'll maintaining it :).

So you can try it , I have positive results you'll have it too. :)

Start today you don't have what to lose except your weight :)

Waiting for comments from your experience :)

This is the product that I used to loose my weight and now for maintaining

No comments:

Post a Comment