Thursday, August 6, 2015

Diet according to Kim Kardashian

"There is nothing easy in that to be fit and healthy. I never would not say: Eat what you want or dot exercise. It is not real. To look and feel the best, I need to watch out of calories and to exercise "- Kim Kardashian.


Kim Kardashian, one of the most popular stars whose face we see everywhere, she is not from celebrity persons who are saying that their body is a gift from nature. Popular brunette constantly emphasized that beautiful body is a painstaking task that everyone needs to put on the daily agenda.



Thanks to hers unusual appearance, Kim is one of the most prominent women in the world. Her curves have always attracted stares and generally positive comments because she is proud of them and knows how to point out them properly.

Diet

Kim is eating on several hours - breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, evening snack - for her metabolism to continuously operate fast.

For this summer  Kardashian's coach advises all weight loss enthusiasts to choose at least one rule for feeding and adhere to it. That rule can be:

  • three hours before bedtime you can't eat;
  • last meal should not contain complex carbohydrates;
  • proteins at every meal;
  1. eating breakfast 30 minutes after waking up;
  • eating 30 minutes after exercise;
  • fruit at least twice a day.
Kim Kardashian says:

Inspiration for the exercise: "In the days when I need extra motivation, I think: bikini, bikini, bikini."

Sweet, self-esteem, cellulite: "Of course there are times when I feel insecure in themselves. I wish I had not. But I love to eat! Especially sweets. I will say that I think my thighs are shatter and I have cellulite. When I put the time in practice, I get confident. I need to feel good to look good. "

Inspiration form celebrities: "While I was growing up, constantly watched skinny models with I could not connect. Selma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez have proven that you can be curvy and proud of it. "

The time for exercise, "Exercise is the only time when I can turn off. It's the greatest feeling! When I'll see people in the fitness room to talk on the phone, I want to tell them: This is your time to be selfish. Take it! "


No comments:

Post a Comment